The holidays can be a painful time for struggling families who are not able to provide their children with holiday gifts or traditional holiday meals. In fact, it can be a heartbreaking season for many. That’s why we ask our community to join us every year in brightening the lives of people in need through the Adopt a Family program.
In 2016, in collaboration with local partners, we provided over 700 individuals with holiday gifts, gift cards and holiday meals.
Adopt a Family is only possible through the generosity of people like you – people willing to open their hearts so that a family in need can enjoy a joyous holiday season.
For more information, contact Kaylin@JFFS.org or 949.435.3460.
• Host a gift drive in your congregation, club, school or neighborhood
• Sign up to adopt a family
• Donate grocery store and gas station gift cards from local retailers
• Donate new toys, clothes and other children’s items (only new, unwrapped items, please)
• Make a charitable donation so that we can brighten more lives
- By phone: 949.435.3460
- Mail a check payable to: Jewish Federation & Family Services, 1 Federation Way, Suite 220, Irvine, CA 92603 (write “Adopt a Family” in the Memo line)